Fall Fest 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fall Fest will take place over two days to help properly space tables.
Monday, August 24: Student Organizations (Register with the CSE)
Tuesday, August 25: Businesses/Non-profits (Use this registration page)
What is Fall Fest?
Fall Fest is a festival that gives businesses the opportunity to introduce your product or service to the University community. Fall Fest is coordinated by the Lake Superior Community Partnership and the NMU Center for Student Enrichment.
Registration Deadline: August 19, 2020
Nonprofits who are recruiting student volunteers for upcoming (near future) events and programs may register at no cost through the NMU Center for Student Enrichment by calling 906.227.2466 or by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Their purpose for being at Fall Fest cannot be the recruitment of patrons, new members, or other general promotion for their cause.
The Fall Fest location will be at the Academic Mall again this year. (Directions will be emailed closer to the event)
Booth space details:
- Participating businesses and organizations will have a 'booth' space with an 8 foot table and two chairs (if selected). Businesses can set up a canopy/tent.
- Pepsi Beverage Company is the exclusive beverage provider on the campus of Northern Michigan University; all beverage distributed, marketed and/or advertised at Fall Fest must be from the Pepsi Beverage Company.
- Please note if you are bringing a tent/canopy. If it is larger than 10x10 ft. you will need to call 906-226-6591 to coordinate.
- Face masks are required.
- Tables will be spaced 10 feet apart from one another. Directional arrows and signage will allow for one-way traffic flow.
- Please clean and sanitize high touch surfaces regularly.
- Limit the staffing of each table to two people.
- Have students provide information verbally instead of using a shared pen or laptop. If it has to be written down, let the individual keep the pen. Otherwise, consider having one cup of clean pens and then a cup to place used pens that will later be cleaned and sanitized before using again.
- Remove all candy dishes, fish bowls and opportunities for common touch points. Individually packaged items/candy can be distributed on the table so it does not touch other items.
Full refund can be issued if cancellation occurs 7+ days prior to the event. No refunds past the registration deadline (one week prior to the event.) This is a RAIN or SHINE!